OpenXDK 0.07 has just been released! There are a number of key improvements in this release:
- The xecuter issue has been resolved. OpenXDK should now execute using this and any other BIOS/dashboards.
- The USB input layer has been completely reimplemented cartier nail bracelet
and now should support 1.0 – 1.6 XBOXs.
- New library support: freetype (ttf fonts), jpeg, libpng, zlib
- SDL support: SDL_ttf, SDL_image, SDL_mixer (in progress)
- Keyboard, mouse, usb, and controller support
- debugPrint now contains scrolling
- Multiple video modes (640×480, 720×480, PAL/NTSC)
- Flicker filter and soften functionality
- Numerous little bug fixes
While many people contributed to this release, in particular, I would like single out Carcharius for his work on the controller/usb implementation and for resolving the xecuter problem, and also d0wnlab for his ttf and image work. Thanks very much cartier bracelet
With this functionality, though, a dashboard is very feasible. I have had various reports of this version of OpenXDK being able cartier bracelets to compile wolf3d, quake, tetris, several emulators (NES, sega master), and a handful of other miscellaneous apps.
Still to come…
- Networking (yes, I know it has been a long time coming)
- C++ support